Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tool # 8

I was pleased to learn that SBISD has gathered appropriate and educational apps for iPod touches via the search-able database that allow my students and I to use in the classroom .  Also, I've never used iTunes nor do I have an account, therefore, the tutorial showed me step-by-step how to create an account.   

I will emphasize the importance of maintaining good care of our equipment and perhaps model the appropriate actions for doing so.  I will conduct discussions where students provide ideas and rules on maintaining all equipment similar to a science experiment where safety is priority. 

I will also create a student name chart that displays when students get to use the iPod Touches and/or NetBooks.  This way everybody gets use of the equipment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment